Inmarsat fleet broadband data coverage anywhere at sea
- Support the Inmarsat Fleet Xpress system
- Standard IP(Up to 432 kbps for FELCOM501)
- Streaming IP(Up to 256 kbps for FELCOM501)
- Satellite voice
- Enhanced voice services
- Crew calling
- GSM calls
- Noise suppression function to improve the listening comfort in noisy environment
- Compact Communication Unit FB-2001 for easy installation
- High level of security settings (IP Filter, Firewall)
- Remote Maintenance Available
- Ample connection interface for retrofitting with existing systems and components
- Conforms to the following standards: Inmarsat Fleetbroadband SDM, IEC 60945 (Ed.4), IEC 60529 (Ed.2)
System Overview of FleetBroadband
- I4 satellite F1 PAC-W 143.5E: Covering Oceania, Western Pacific and South and East Asia.
- I4 satellite F2 IND-W 25E: Covering Western Asia, Africa and Eastern Atlantic.
- I4 satellite F3 PAC-E 98W: Covering Western Atlantic, Eastern Pacific and Americas.
Crystal clear voice telephony
- 4 kbps cost-effective, landline quality speech available.
- Supports one circuit switched service at any one time.
- Simultaneous use together with data communications.
High stability in communication links achieves constant network availability even under harsh environmental conditions.
Supports additional core voice and ISDN data capabilities for integration with legacy applications.
- ISDN compatibility available on FELCOM501.
SMS (up to 160 characters) and voice mail.
With its simultaneous voice and data capability, FELCOM251 and FELCOM501 can support an extensive range of user applications. All tasks can be conducted all at the same time through a single terminal. N.B., Certain network devices must be arranged locally, in order for you to make use of some of the applications.
Social communication and increased welfare for crewmembers.
Crewmembers are now able to make private phone calls or send SMS using their SIM card to their friends and families back home. They can also browse the web to read news from home, or any other activity connecting them to the land.
Educational opportunities for crewmembers using distance learning.
Using their off-duty time in a more productive manner has become very popular amongst navigators. VSAT allows crewmembers to attend off-campus distance learning courses through IP applications such as.
Troubleshooting in case of equipment failure.
In case of failure of engine or other onboard equipment, chief engineers onboard can set up live, on-the-spot remote condition-review and troubleshooting sessions with service engineers from various manufacturers onshore. A reliable high bandwidth connection is essential for enabling these functions, and FleetBroadband provides a perfect solution.
|Transmitting Frequency||1626.5 - 1660.5 MHz、1668.0 - 1675.0 MHz|
|Receiving Frequency||1518.0 - 1559.0 MHz|
|LAN||4 ports, ethernet 100Base-TX, RJ-45 (PoE)|
|Analog Telephone/Telefax||2 ports (4 ports with optional adapter)|
|USB||1 port, USB2.0 (RS-232C conversion with optional adapter)|
|Alarm output||1 port, contact closure (normal close), External relay|
|Sim card||1 Slot|
|Voice||4 kbps AMBE+2 or ISDN 3.1 kHz audio|
|Standard IP(Best effort)||MAX 284 kbps||MAX 432 kbps|
|Streaming IP(Guaranteed rates)||32、64、128 kbps||32、64、128、256 kbps|
|Short message||Up to 1120 characters|
|Facsimile||Group 3 Facsimile via 3.1 kHz audio|
|Temperature||Antenna Unit||-25°C ~ +55°C(Storage: -40°C~+85°C)|
|Communication Unit||-25 °C ～ +55 °C|
|IP Handset||IP56 (Cradle: IP22)|
|Communication Unit||12-24 VDC: 14/5.5 A|
|Power Supply Unit||100-240 VAC, 1 Phase, 50-60 Hz|
|AC/DC Power Supply Unit||406080A-FUR-001|