▶ Complies with the IMO performance standards for VDR and S-VDR
- Data storing for 48 hours both in fixed and float-free recording medium
- Data storing for 30 days/720 hours in SSD in the Data Collecting Unit
- No.1, 2 Radar and main ECDIS display images can be stored
* Up to 5 display images from FURUNO Radar FAR-3000/FCR-2xx9 series or FURUNO ECDIS FMD-3200/3300 can be stored simultaneously through Ethernet without optional SSD.
* Radar and ECDIS images can be recorded at 15-second intervals.
▶ Easy to integrate with IBS Network
* Radar and ECDIS that utilizes LAN interface based on IEC 61162-450 can be connected through Ethernet.
▶ Video LAN converter can convert the Radar signal (DVI or RGB) into Ethernet
* Necessary when FURUNO Radar FAR-15x8/FAR- 2xx7, ECDIS FEA-2107/2807 or the products of third-party manufacturers are connected to VR-7000/7000S.
▶ Optional sensor adapter gathers all the serial/analog/digital sensor data and collectively feeds it to DCU
Multiple sensor adapters can be interfaced depending upon the number of sensors to be interfaced.
▶ “Live Player V5” allows monitoring and playback of collected data on a PC. In adition, remote replay and remote extraction via satellite connection available.
▶ Extracted data can be saved onto a USB flash memory
▶ Global customer support and services with FURUNO worldwide service network
Simplified Voyage Data Recorder VR-7000S
▶ Complies with the IMO performance standards for S-VDR, MSC 163(78)
▶ Applied to S-VDR carriage requirement for existing cargo ships over 3,000GT
▶ Selectable DRU: fixed DRU or float-free DRU
▶ Save function
If marine incidents occur, record the data, which are recorded to the capsule, to the safe storage area for a long term recording by this function.
This software extracts and displays the data recorded in the Data Recording Unit, in real time, on the networked PC screen. In addition, The data can be extracted and displayed remotely on the PC screen anywhere via satellite connection. Also, the data can be replayed for a more thorough data analysis at a later date.
Remote Alarm Panel
At-a-glance recognition of VDR status with minimal operation.
System health checking